See www.zabbix.com for the official Zabbix site.
Ability to select multiple records in action conditions
Action conditions form should be extended to support adding of multiple hosts, host groups and and host templates.
The "Host template" condition will be renamed to "Template".
Tab 'Conditions' in the Monitoring->Actions (Triggers) form will be extended to have:
- Multi-select of hosts for condition 'Host'
Host =/<> [HOST MULTI-SELECT]
- Multi-select of host groups for condition 'Host group'
Host group =/<> [HOST GROUP MULTI-SELECT]
- Multi-select of templates for condition 'Template'
Template =/<> [HOST TEMPLATE MULTI-SELECT]
After pressing link 'Add' selected objects will be added to the list of conditions as separate entries. The 'Add' link should be disabled if no objects selected for all types of conditions.
Host, host group and host template selections will be implemented as a new control used for configuration of dashboard.
MULTI-SELECT control changes
The existing control must be modified to have same height as normal input boxes. Otherwise it will look weird.
- Multi-select for trigger selection will not be implemented
- What's new
- Action configuration screenshots
- Added section 'MULTI-SELECT control changes'
- Multi-select of host groups for condition 'Host group' resolved in ZBXNEXT-1408
- The "Host template" condition will be renamed to "Template"