See www.zabbix.com for the official Zabbix site.
Flicker-free screen shading after failed update.
- Screen element will be darkened after N second after update starting without response.
- New configured param "SCREEN_REFRESH_TIMEOUT" which defines number of second (30 sec.) after update launched after screen element will be darkened.
- New configured param "SCREEN_REFRESH_RESPONSIVENESS" which defines number of second (10 sec.) after query skipping will switch off. Generally, is screen item is in update status we skip all queries on update until response will be received.
- Shading logic must be separated from the flicker-free logic.
- Must be possible to click on screen element in event then it is shaded.
- Shading occurs with the main div opacity, black box under it and loading process icon in center.
- Loading process icon implemented with jQuery plugin "activity-indicator" witch is under MIT license.
- Shading screen still try update data in planning time.
- If shading screen receive updated data shading disappear.