See www.zabbix.com for the official Zabbix site.
Option to control macro expansion in map editing interface
An option should be added for map configuration to control whether macros are expanded or not.
This option does not affect monitoring section.
A new option should be added to control whether macros are expanded or not. That includes all macros supported in maps for both icons and links.
- This option should be added to the map editing form and should be togglable without leaving the editing interface. The option will be available as "Expand macros [On/Off]". Default setting is "Off". It should be placed before Grid options.
- It should also be saved per map.
- It would be nice, if the resolved macros would be highlighted to distinguish them from plain text.
- New parameter should be added
- New field for sysmaps table
FIELD |expand_macros |t_integer |'0' |NOT NULL |ZBX_SYNC
'0' - do not expand macros
'1' - expand macros