See www.zabbix.com for the official Zabbix site.
Better host selection
Owner: Alexei, Sasha
A new host selection control (HS) will replace existing popup. See also http://www.zabbix.org/wiki/Docs/specs/ZBXNEXT-1399 HS+ is a HS with ability to select multiple hosts.
HS will support selection of hosts, templates or templates&hosts simultaneously depending on context.
- Configuration of Actions, tab 'Conditions', new condition 'Host template' and 'Host'
- Host and template selection will be replaced by HS.
- Configuration of Actions, tab 'Operations', target 'Host' and 'Host group'
- Host selection will be replaced by HS.
- Host group selection will be replaced by HGS.
- Configuration of discovery and Actions, tab 'Operations', target 'Host' also 'Add to template' and 'Remove from template'
- Host selection will be replaced by HS and HS+.
- Configuration of screens
- Host group selection will be replaced by HS and HGG for resource type of 'Status of host triggers', 'Data overview', 'Hosts info', 'Status of host group triggers', 'Triggers info', 'Triggers overview'
- Configuration of maps
- Host selection will be replaced by HS in editing of map elements for type 'Host'
- Host group selection will be replaced by HGS in editing of map elements for type 'Host group'
Other forms (for example, maintenance form) will not use the new selector as it could be cumbersome with a large amount of selected elements
- What's new section updated
- Update screenshots of all affected forms
- There are no regressions in the updated forms
- Changes in item filter, host linked templates was moved to ZBXNEXT-1408
- Removed changes in item and application configuration pages regarding ZBXNEXT-1712