See www.zabbix.com for the official Zabbix site.
Redesigning Item editing form
Item editing form will be redesigned for 2.0 style & jQuery usage.
- Host field changing allowed only in create mode.
- After changing Host field page is refreshed to get actual interfaces.
- After changing Type field Interface combobox is filtered.
- Changes in field ordering on the page: Host, Name, Key, Type..
- in the end the exact ordering should be specified --Richlv 09:59, 26 January 2012 (SAST)
- Clear history and trends button is moved to bottom.
- Status value Active is renamed to Enabled.
- Value mapping list is ordered by name.
- In flexible intervals list, checkboxes next to each interval and button Delete selected have been replaced by Remove link next to each entry.
- full field visibility rules should be described - as in "if item type is x, fields a, b and c are visible" --Richlv 09:59, 26 January 2012 (SAST)
- value handling should be described - for example, whether whitespace is trimmed for a field (and whether it happens at the frontend or api level) --Richlv 09:59, 26 January 2012 (EET)