See www.zabbix.com for the official Zabbix site.
Redesigning trigger editing form
Trigger editing form will be redesigned for 2.0 style & jQuery usage.
- Trigger severity selection is changed from a dropdown to jQuery styled buttons. Button background color changes for the currently selected severity according to the severity color, selected in
Administration -> General,
- Multiple PROBLEM event generation control is changed from a dropdown with two entries to a checkbox with label "Multiple PROBLEM events generation".
toggle input methodis changed to
Close expression constructorif constructor is opened.
- For a templated trigger,
Deletebutton is visible, but disabled.
- Checkbox label
Disabledhas been changed to
Enabledand is marked by default.
- In trigger prototype expression constructor
Errorcolumn is not shown, because trigger prototypes would always be in an error state.
- In trigger expression condition popup window
Tfield is disabled for entries that map to trigger function
last()if it's set to
- For a templated trigger, new row
Parent triggersis shown.
- It lists trigger inheritance chain (template names) that can be clicked to edit trigger in that specific template.
- Parent templates are sorted from higher to lower.
- Dependency configuration is moved to a new tab, titled
- In trigger dependency list, checkboxes next to each trigger and button
Delete selectedhave been replaced by
Removelink next to each entry.
- In trigger dependency list, triggers are listed as <host_visible_name>:<trigger_name> .
- In trigger dependency list, triggers are sorted by hostname first, by trigger name after that.