See www.zabbix.com for the official Zabbix site.
Events/bugsquash day 11
Bug squash day #11, November 11th 2014
Please add to it, taking into account https://www.zabbix.org/wiki/Bugsquash_Days
Brought over from previous events
- Action condition "Host template": "Not templated" -- volter
- More simple getting of actions list -- pidzero
- Inconsistent font weight used for colons in item filter -- pidzero
- <Oleg> RESOLVED and CLOSED
- Network discovery action implicitly adds hosts -- pidzero
- Move event list popup/hint to 'Last change' column -- pidzero
- "Provide a way for daemons to (optionally) run in the foreground." -- bmanojlovic
- Web scenario can't be re-linked -- pidzero
- Kilo prefix must be a lower case k -- volter
- <asaveljevs> It might be better to deal with that in https://support.zabbix.com/browse/ZBXNEXT-954 and issues mentioned there.
- Month/minute are shown as "m" -- volter
- <Pavels> Still not sure how to resolve this issue. We'll get back to it.
- <q1x> Minutes should be 'min', see SI units list (e.g. http://lamar.colostate.edu/~hillger/basic.htm). That way we can keep m for month, as there is no official SI for that afaik.
- net.tcp.service[.perf] simple checks poorly documented -- Tuor
- Clarify the influence of the disabled state for trigger dependency -- volter
- Document the potential role of HousekeepingFrequency in connection with the range of history/trends cleanups -- pidzero
- 'Event details' should always be accessible from 'Status of triggers' --pidzero
Comment on the bugsquash day#3: <Oleg> Will be discussed...
- Notify before saving a message with changed but unsaved operation -- pidzero
- Allow for easier editing of action conditions -- volter (Probably outdated in the face of ZBXNEXT-1133)
- Less than ideal LDAP error message on failed log-ins -- volter
- Denote the maintenance status in various places and separate from the status on the list Configuration/Hosts -- volter
- Calculation error in 95th percentile -- Attilla
- Show action name for message actions in event details view -- volter
- Don't discover disabled interfaces on Windows -- volter
- [PATCH] IT services actions support
- <Richlv> gvy, you could try adding it to the bugsquash agenda with a note that only the initial review is needed at this time :)
- editing template objects shows as if editing host objects -- pidzero
- Show host name in details of a Web scenario -- pidzero
- add "zabbix" useragent for web monitoring -- pidzero
<Ivo> RESOLVED, awaits testing.