See www.zabbix.com for the official Zabbix site.
Events/bugsquash day 5
Bug squash day #5, May 8th 2014
Please add to it, taking into account https://www.zabbix.org/wiki/Bugsquash_Days
- Impossible to choose item type information as numeric for log item with number extraction -- pidzero
<Pavels> To do this we'll need to separate log items from other item types. This is not something we can do during bugsquashing.
- vfs.dev.read and vfs.dev.write implementation for AIX -- bmanojlovic
<asaveljevs> Already implemented prior to this bugsquash day. CLOSED.
- Object table scaling issues -- pidzero
<Pavels> Though the issue itself seems pretty simple, it would still require more time that we're ready to spend during bugsquashing.
<Pavels> Not something to be squashed. Although the proposed solution looks OK from first glance, we'll still need to assess possible alternatives before fixing it.
<asaveljevs> Too big for bugsquash. <volter> FIXED and CLOSED by now
<Ivo> A good solution to this will require a lot more time, and after discussion, we decided that this is out of bugsquashing scope for now.
<Richlv> gvy, you could try adding it to the bugsquash agenda with a note that only the intial review is needed at this time :)
Brought over from previous events
- incorrect doublequotes in the manual -- pidzero
- Password and passphrase should not be shown in frontend input boxes -- pidzero
- Graphs are impossible to navigate through (no host indication) -- volter
- Error after sucessfull zabbix_server upgrade - wrong sql command on postgres -- open-future
- Clarify the influence of the disabled state for trigger dependency -- volter
- Document the potential role of HousekeepingFrequency in connection with the range of history/trends cleanups -- pidzero
- 'Event details' should always be accessable from 'Status of triggers' --pidzero
Comment on the bugsquash day#3: <Oleg> Will be discussed...
- Notify before saving a message with changed but unsaved operation -- pidzero
- Allow for easier editing of action conditions -- volter (Probably outdated in the face of ZBXNEXT-1133)
- Sorting issues due to positional arguments being resolved only after sorting -- volter
- Less than ideal LDAP error message on failed log-ins -- volter
- Denote the maintenance status in various places and separate from the status on the list Configuration/Hosts -- volter
- Mass updating items may lead to (configuration) data loss -- pidzero
- <richlv> has been fixed for 2.2.4rc1