See www.zabbix.com for the official Zabbix site.
Events/bugsquash day 8
Bug squash day #8, August 5th 2014
Please add to it, taking into account https://www.zabbix.org/wiki/Bugsquash_Days
Brought over from previous events
- <Pavels> Still not sure how to resolve this issue. We'll get back to it.
- Document unique event macro -- volter
- net.tcp.service[.perf] simple checks poorly documented -- Tuor
- Password and passphrase should not be shown in frontend input boxes -- pidzero
- Clarify the influence of the disabled state for trigger dependency -- volter
- Document the potential role of HousekeepingFrequency in connection with the range of history/trends cleanups -- pidzero
- 'Event details' should always be accessible from 'Status of triggers' --pidzero
Comment on the bugsquash day#3: <Oleg> Will be discussed...
- Notify before saving a message with changed but unsaved operation -- pidzero
- Allow for easier editing of action conditions -- volter (Probably outdated in the face of ZBXNEXT-1133)
- Sorting issues due to positional arguments being resolved only after sorting -- volter
- Less than ideal LDAP error message on failed log-ins -- volter
- Denote the maintenance status in various places and separate from the status on the list Configuration/Hosts -- volter
- Probably wrong queue calculation for items behind proxies -- pidzero
- Calculation error in 95th percentile -- Attilla
- Show action name for message actions in event details view -- volter
- Don't discover disabled interfaces on Windows -- volter
- [PATCH] IT services actions support
<Richlv> gvy, you could try adding it to the bugsquash agenda with a note that only the initial review is needed at this time :)
- <Pavels> The proposed solution seems to be unclear and uncommon for Zabbix so we wouldn't want to implement it that way. We would probably need to rethink the linkage control to find a better solution.
- <Richlv> as commented in the issue, similar solution is used in mass update already