See www.zabbix.com for the official Zabbix site.
I have created a template for Infoblox DNS appliances. The template relies solely on SNMP, so no additional support scripts are required.
The following items are read from the Infoblox appliance via SNMPv2:
- RAM/Swap usage
- CPU usage
- bloxTools, DHCP, DNS, FTP, HTTP, NTP, TFPT service
- DHCP/DHCP6 Acks/Declines/Discovers/Informs/etc.
- DNS NxDomain/NxRRset/Recursion/Success/etc response summary (for all domains)
- DNS NxDomain/NxRRset/Recursion/Success/etc responses per domain
- DDNS failed/rejected/successful update/etc. statistics
- Grid member role
- Zone transfer count
- DHCP network usage
- Grid node replication status
- WebUI availability
Import the Zabbix template, by navigating to Configuration, Templates, Import.
The template can be downloaded from the Github project